Special Considerations for COVID
As we learn more about the restrictions and regulations imposed by the local and federal health authorities, the policies and structure of swim meets may be updated.
The current City of Brentwood regulations can be found on our Health and Safety page.
Downloadable Team Bio
2019 BDSC Meet Event File
Visiting Team Parent Jobs
- Timers/Recorders: 0 (will be covered by BDSC for 2021 season)
- Ribbons Writers: 1-2 (report to computer desk after IM events are completed)
- Stroke & Turn: 3-4 (rotate – 2 on deck from each team at a time)
- Shepherds/Clerk of Course: Team's own discretion.
Swim Meet Entries Info
Our meets are run with HY-TEK Meet Manager. We request that each team provide our Computer Team with a roster and entries files at least 36 hours prior to the scheduled meet (try for 6pm on Monday for Wednesday evening meets, and 12pm on Thursday for Saturday morning meets).
A Meet Program, annotated with any combine races, will be provided as soon as possible. In an effort to limit the time swimmers and their families are out in the sun, to keep the swimmers engaged in the meet, and to make sure that everyone who’s entered gets the chance to swim, some events may be combined. The annotation will include boxes around the combined heats to prepare everyone for the flow of the meet. If a swimmer is marked with an “X” next to their entry time, they are an extra swimmer in that event (age-up,etc). Their resulting time is an official time, but their swim will not earn points for their respective team.
Due to current health restrictions the Dolphin Diner will be closed for the 2021 season. There will be food trucks on site with either breakfast burritos, pancakes, a lunch menu or a dinner menu, coffee, ice cream and drinks. Swimming supplies such as goggles and caps my be available. Cash and cards accepted.
Due to space limitations and health regulations only meet officials, workers, and swimmers preparing to swim are allowed on deck.
The deck and bleachers are closed to popups and chairs. Family members may be allowed on deck only when their swimmers are currently competing as space permits.
The grass area to the south and breeze way to the north are common areas shared by both teams. Social distancing standards must be maintained by each family group. Event setup starts at 7am for morning meets and 4pm for evening meets.
General Pool Rules
We share our facility with the City of Brentwood and Heritage High School. The following are the rules established to ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone participating.
- Remember, you are responsible for your own safety.
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by a chaperone 15 years of age or older.
- Lifeguards are provided for additional safety. Drowning may still occur. Adult supervision is strongly advised.
- No chalking or dirt writing on concrete or walls.
- No dogs allowed.
- Glass & Styrofoam containers are not permitted.
- No alcohol or smoking permitted.
- No climbing on fencing, structures, or bleachers.
- No running or horseplay allowed.
- No gum, seeds, or shells of any kind are permitted in the pool complex.
- No unauthorized outdoor cooking units permitted.
- No skateboards, roller blades, scooters, or roller skates allowed.
- No portable stereos or radios are permitted in the pool complex.
- No ball playing against facility walls.
- Parking at the curb is only for pick-up and drop-off.
- Adult supervision is strongly advised.