Downloadable Team Bio
2019 BDSC Meet Event File
Visiting Team Parent Jobs
- Timers/Recorders: 12 (2 per even # lanes and 1 per odd # lanes)
- Ribbons Writers: 1-2 (report to computer desk after IM events are completed)
- Stroke & Turn: 3-4 (rotate – 2 on deck from each team at a time)
- Shepherds: Team’s own parent volunteers
1st-6th place for individual events and 1st & 2nd for relays are awarded ribbons to those 12 & under.
Heat winner is awarded to swimmers that are 1st in a heat if not in the 1st heat of an event.
Participation ribbons are awarded for all swimmers that do not place that at 8 & under.
Swim Meet Entries Info
Our meets are run with HY-TEK Meet Manager. We request that each team provide our Computer Team with a roster and entries files at least 36 hours prior to the scheduled meet (try for 6pm on Monday for Wednesday evening meets, and 12pm on Thursday for Saturday morning meets).
A Meet Program annotated will be provided as soon as possible. In an effort to limit the time swimmers and their families are out in the sun, to keep the swimmers engaged in the meet, and to make sure that everyone who’s entered gets the chance to swim, some events may be combined. The Meet Program will have boxes around the combined heats to prepare everyone for the flow of the meet. If a swimmer is marked with an “X” next to their entry time, they are an extra swimmer in heat 1 of that event. Their resulting time is an official time, but their swim will not earn points for their respective team.
Opens at 7:30am or 4:30pm. There will also be trucks on site with either breakfast burritos, pancakes, a lunch menu or a dinner menu, coffee, ice cream and drinks. Swimming supplies such as goggles and caps are also available. Cash and cards accepted.
The stands and grass area to the south are common areas shared by both teams. Event setup starts at 7am for morning meets and 4pm for eventing meets. Families are allowed onto the deck at 8am and 5pm respectively.
For Invitational meets, there is limited space on the deck for all of the swimmers so most of the team areas are outside the facility.
General Pool Rules
We share our facility with the city of Brentwood and Heritage High School. The following are the rules established to ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone participating.
- Remember, you are responsible for your own safety.
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by a chaperone 15 years of age or older.
- Lifeguards are provided for additional safety. Drowning may still occur. Adult supervision is strongly advised.
- No chalking or dirt writing on concrete or walls.
- No dogs allowed.
- Glass & Styrofoam containers are not permitted.
- No alcohol or smoking permitted.
- No climbing on fencing, structures, or bleachers.
- No running or horseplay allowed.
- No gum, seeds, or shells of any kind are permitted in the pool complex.
- No unauthorized outdoor cooking units permitted.
- No skateboards, roller blades, scooters, or roller skates allowed.
- No portable stereos or radios are permitted in the pool complex.
- No ball playing against facility walls.
- Parking at the curb is only for pick-up and drop-off.
- Adult supervision is strongly advised.