The Dolphin Swim Club is a summer recreational swim team in Brentwood, CA. We focus on combining team spirit, fun and recreational competition within the Contra Costa Valley Swim Conference. We welcome swimmers ages 4 - 18! Our practices and home meets are held at the Heritage High School Pool in Brentwood.
Register for the 2017 Dolphins!
We are excited to welcome new swimmers to our team! Please see our registration page for more info: Registration Info
- Once you are ready to register, click the green Register Now button on this page and select the appropriate registration link.
- Download, fill out and bring City of Brentwood Child and Adult Waivers: Waivers
- Make a COPY of your child's birth certificate
- Bring your waivers (adult and child), swimmer's birth certificate and registration payment to our next scheduled practice (see practice schedule)
- 6u girls age group is near full
- 7/8 girls age group is full
- 9/10 girls age group is full
Once an group reaches capacity, we will take your swimmer's name and contact info for a wait list. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Team Suit Orders
Team Suit orders for the 2017 season are due by May 7th . Order your swimmer's team suit here: DSC Team Suit
Swim Practices Have Started!
New Swimmers - April 10th
Returning Swimmers - April 17th
During the first 2 weeks of practice, outside the pool deck, we will have the following items available for purchase/order:
- Team Suits (sizing kits available April 17, 18, 19 ONLY!!) - order online
- Practice Jammers/Suits (sizing kits will be available)
- Swim Parkas (all sizes)
- Caps, Goggles, Fins
- Team Logo Apparel (one-time team order online)
For easiest fitting, bring swimmer before practice (before they are wet from practice).
Jamba Juice Fundraiser Cards Are Here!!
The Jamba Juice cards were a hit last year, so we've brought them back! We will have them available at Parent Orientation, as well as outside the pool deck during the first 2 weeks of practice.
This year's fundraising requirement is 5 cards per family. Each card is $10 and is good for 6 buy-one-get-one uses for any size drink. Keep them for yourself, sell them to friends and family or give them as gifts. Please purchase your minimum of 5 cards by Thurs, April 27th.
Stroke & Turn Judges Needed!!
This is a parent work position for dual and league meets, requiring annual pre-season training. We offer the following incentives to those volunteering for this position:
- A one-time stipend of $100 at the end of your 1st season working as a stroke & turn judge, including League Championship Meet
- A League t-shirt to be given out at League Championships
- Dolphins logo team hat or visor of your choice
- Meal credit at our home concession stand during meets you work
No experience is necessary; we will provide all the necessary training to ensure you become an expert in each of the strokes! Attendance of Stroke/Turn Clinic on May 16th (6-8pm) @ Walnut Creek Library is mandatory.
Interested parties may contact us at: email@example.com
DSC Info For Visiting Teams:
Dolphins Text Reminders - Remind101
In addition to our team email communications, we will once again use Remind101 to send important team reminders via text message. This is a great way to make sure you don't miss any important announcements when you don't have access to your email. You can opt-out at any time.
To sign-up for Dolphin text reminders:
In order to protect the privacy of our swimmers, some pages on this site are only accessible to members. Registered Dolphin Swim Club families should log in to access this site. If you are still unable to access pages on this site after logging in, please contact Maggie Straight at BrentwoodDolphinsSwimClub@gmail.com